Xbox offers a nice feature allowing users to connect online with other players. Using this service, you can talk with your friends and other players in the same game.
On the other hand, anybody and everyone can text you via Xbox, which can be annoying. These could be chance communications from folks you ignore or detest.
Blocking them is the best course of action. The best you can do is block them if they come in random messages from persons you wish to stay away from or don’t like. This post focuses on blocking and unblocking others on Xbox. By selecting the network button on the Xbox, you can connect to other gamers.
You can text other players on the Xbox using your Xbox account. However, this may be annoying for some players. You may have unintentionally blocked a friend’s profile on your Xbox and are unsure how to do it. This post also covers every aspect of unblocking Xbox users across all platforms, including the Xbox console, Xbox mobile, and Xbox PC apps.
How To Block Or Unblock Players In Xbox One
On Xbox, contacts can be blocked and unblocked in various ways. Both the Xbox software and the console can be used to block certain users. Here, we’ll discuss both approaches. You can adhere to the strategy that is effective for you.
How To Block And Unblock Someone On Xbox One And Series X | S
- Press the Xbox button on your controller after turning on your Xbox system.
- The guide will now be accessible on your Xbox device.
- Choose the People option next, then browse the list to find the people you want to block.
- After choosing a player, go to their profile and choose Block from there.
- By visiting their profile and selecting Unblock, you can also unblock the person.
READ MORE: Gold and Goblins Tips
How To Block Messages From People Who Send Spam On Xbox One And Series X|S
- To access the instructions, press the Xbox button on your controller.
- Scroll through the guide and click Parties and Chat.
- You must choose Message Requests under it.
- In the message requests, you will notice messages from people who are not your Xbox friends.
- To start blocking a chat, you must first choose the conversation.
- Now, you can choose View Profile from the More Actions menu.
- Now that you are on their Xbox profile, you can block them by selecting either Block or Report.
- The person can also be unblocked if you take the same actions.
How To Block Or Unblock Players In Xbox One With The Xbox App
- Install the Xbox app on your iOS or Android device.
- Log in to the App using your Xbox account.
- Enter the person’s gamertag in the search box now, then click on the profile.
- The three-dot option is available on their profile. Touch it.
- On Xbox, how to Block Someone
- The Block option can be found in the options list. To block the person, choose it.
- On Xbox, how to Block Someone
- You can unblock the person by accessing their profile and choosing the Unblock option.
READ MORE: How to Level up Fast in Blox Fruits
How To Block Someone’s Xbox Message With The Xbox App
- Additionally, it’s simple to block a person’s messages. Here’s how to go about it.
- Tap on the Socials option after signing in to the Xbox app.
- Then you should choose Chats and then Message Requests.
- After scrolling through the message requests, choose the conversation you want to stop.
- How to Remove Someone’s Xbox Block
- Then, choose More Actions by tapping on the person’s profile picture.
- Pick Block from the available options. And that’s how you stop someone from sending you any more texts.
Frequently Asked Questions About Cheat Engine
1. When Someone Unblocks Me On Xbox, Will I Be Notified?
You won’t get a notification if someone unblocks you on Xbox, so no. You will receive a notification only if the person invites you to participate in a game or other activity.
2. Are There Any Blocking Or Unblocking Restrictions?
Yes, blocking and unblocking on Xbox have some limitations. Only one person can be blocked or unblocked at a time, and that person needs to be on your friends list. You cannot block official Xbox accounts, including Xbox Support or yourself.
3. What Takes Place When I Xbox Block Someone?
When someone is blocked on Xbox, they cannot contact you via voice or text chat, invitations to participate in games or activities, or requests to follow. Additionally, they won’t be able to view your Xbox activities or profile information.
READ MORE: How To Become a Veterinarian in BitLife
On Xbox, whether on the console or the App, you can ban and unblock users and view their messages in this fashion. It is best to block spammers and con artists permanently.
Unblocking someone on Xbox is simple and takes just a few seconds. You can unblock someone, grant them access to your Xbox account once more, and then you can resume playing with them. You can resume gaming with your friends and family now that you can unblock someone on Xbox.
Ken is on a mission to keep gamers informed on the latest gaming guides, hacks, and cheats that will be useful for gamers. Stay tuned for more reliable gaming updates.